Wednesday, February 20, 2013

PROFILE ME



ACMI Profile Me, as a part of their Candice Breitz exhibition:
(Answers to Eugenia Lim's questions:)


What will you be when you grow up?
Older. Maybe wiser. Maybe funnier. I hope I will be a better dancer and that I will have very good dental hygiene. 

What makes you happy?
Many things make my stomach tingle with joy: my family and my pets. My friends. Fruit. Ryan Gosling. Justin Vernon. Cape Town. Melbourne in the twilight. Avocado. Cats on the Internet.

What is happiness?
Happiness is that tingly feeling in your stomach. Sometimes it is mixed with pride and amazement. It is satisfaction and joy and an acknowledgement of how great life is.

Do you prefer the great outdoors or the great indoors? What do you do there?
The indoors is very great to escape from extreme weathers provided by the outdoors. Too much sun makes me mad/sad. Too much cold makes my toes go numb.

Do you look at or avoid mirrors?
I look

What’s your favourite colour?
Sparkly/Black

Tell me about a song OR scene from a film that evokes a particular time, memory, experience, story for you…
Songs About Jane by Maroon 5 reminds me of that family holiday when I bought the Maroon 5 CD on the drive up and we listened to it on repeat forever and ever. We went to Leisure Bay and there were monkeys and a dog called Agatha Christie and someone stole my sister's pyjamas. 

What’s the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
My family. And Cape Town. And Israel. And my grandparents. 

If you have travel planned for the future, where will you go and what will you do there?
I'd like to stay at home maybe this Summer, but In The Future I would like to explore Australia and go to the desert and see Uluru and drive and drive and drive.

Ever wanted to know what it’s like in another person’s shoes? Who would you consider swapping a day in your life with? Why?
Yes someone who has inspired many. Someone who is very proud of what they do. Someone quite great

Eringrove@hotmail.com / Erin Rosenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment